Prowlies at the River Prowlies at the River

W000T!

Adam! You are amazing! I am a huge fan of yours. Keep up the awesome work dude!

Rita hits Ohio Rita hits Ohio

HHAHAHA

AHAHAHAH ROFL that was pretty funny. I liked the song and It didn't really get me until I seen the puddle and then I thought - no.. wait a second.. is he comparing that puddle to the floods in New Orleans? LMFAO!!!

Good job man

The Suicide Hotline The Suicide Hotline

Arrrg

the tears got really annoying after a while..

metal gear memory loss .1 metal gear memory loss .1

MY REVIEW

Read THIS if you TRYED
_-----------------------_

Very good try. Its a start, and i kind of liked it. KIND OF. Put a bit more time into your comics and uhhh thats all.
First piece of advice - if your going to make a flash movie and the outcome is crappy - THE LAST thing you do is say "hehe oh well i tried it sucks blam it"!!! Its a Psychological thing. Have a positive atitude - it will boost your score by atleast half.

READ THIS IF YOU DIDNT TRY
-------------------------------
You suck. Go to hell.

Bob - Palindromes Bob - Palindromes

Very Nice

Very Nice I can tell even though it's cut pictures, some work went into this. I must say it really brings to life the lyrics of a really sweet song :)

Keep this stuff up. Im definetly adding that catchy tune to my favourites.

OtherWorld OtherWorld

Very Artistic

Very Artistic.

Walk-Smash-Walk Walk-Smash-Walk

Fu(ken wicked

It's the kind of flash that makes you wanna go and make your own that good, that will earn you respect like that, and then makes you feel sh1tty about yourself because you know you dont have the patience, time or motivation. Kick @ss man, keep it up

Monster Problems 2 Monster Problems 2

Not too bad

Sorry for blaming this, but in my view It won't probably make it onto newgrounds, its short. Its good though, very good idea, I would of normally voted a 3 but, I stuck with a 2 so I could get blam points. Sorry dude

SergeantLedge responds:

Hate to burst your bubble, but you have to vote a 0 or 1 to get blam points. Besides, it's got a decent score. Thanks for the 6 in your review though! :)